makes 2 servings
- 4 cups chopped kale (about 2-3 stalks, torn into bit size pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (try to use sea salt but can be substituted with table salt)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped prunes
- 1 small apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
1. Place kale in a bowl and gently message the sea salt into the kale so each piece is coated. Let sit for 10 minutes, or until kale has shrunk.
2. Mix together remaining ingredients and enjoy.
Nutrition facts per serving: 243 calories, 12 g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 293 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrates, 6 g fiber, 6 g protein